While playing in the backyard with Otto, I threw one of his favorite squeaker balls over the wall. (http://www.petsmart.com/product/zoom/index.jsp?productId=2750768, just so you know this toy is worth the effort). Dang... the look on his face when he realized he couldn't go through the wall to get it was very sad. I thought that we'd combine a walk with a ball recovery effort. He goes crazy happy when I get his leash and off we go. Jared joins us and we set off to find the ball.
Taylor worked at removing the needles so hard. It appears that he even felt some of my pain when a tug didn't prove successful.
These are Dr. Gygi's surgical tools, notice the rust??? And, YES that is my blood on one of those spines. :(
Unfortunately due to my advancement in life, my eyes, mind and body don't coordinate as they use to. While scanning for the ball, I neglected to see the fallen Cholla's on the ground. Now, you may sympathize with me, thank you, however it took a few attempts of the Cholla's to catch my attention. I did take notice.
I am well on my way to being fully recovered, but I look at the Chollas with new skeptical eyes.

No comments:
Post a Comment