Friday, November 25, 2011

The Auto Show

I have always been a fan of auto shows. I don't get to go to all of them but try to make it to as many as possible. We, all the boys in my family, and I have favorites that we want to see. 
Lamborghini Reventon


Jared's favorite: This is the first car we saw going down the escalator at the Arizona International Auto Show. 


























Sean isn't into the car shows like the rest of us, but he still enjoys going with us. He'd much rather go to this. When I asked what his favorite car is, he said "I dunno. I'd love to see a Pagani-Zonda." 




Pagani-Zonda


































Corvette ZR1


Taylor is a huge fan of Corvettes. His favorite birthday so far was his 15th when I was able to take him for a ride in a New Corvette, Thank You Uncle Jeff!






















As for me... This is always my first stop... The place I linger the longest... The place I stop and dream of mountain rides... Stopping to camp under the stars... Waking to the sound of the lake lapping upon the shore... You get the picture, hmmm...




I'm going to the Barret Jackson's the week of January 15, 2012. After all, I live in Phoenix. Anyone wanna join me?






No comments: